EU, the ultimate statist thieves

Thursday 15 January 2009

If they have done nothing wrong, they have nothing to hide...

As I can hardly do justice to "the disgrace and underhand way that Harriet Harman, the leader of the house, got Jack Straw, the justice secretary, to table a parliamentary order that will exempt all MPs and peers from having to release detailed expenses under the Freedom of Information Act (David Hencke).", I won't bother.

Instead, I am putting all the expert commentary that I find on the subject matter below, as I find it. I think this order is particularly disgraceful for two reasons. 

One : This is taxpayers money
Two : The constant insistence of this government to poke their noses in OUR business whilst blatantly protecting their own interests. 



IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:


2 comments:

  1. There is a facebook group set up about this, both my Newport MP's have been contacted as well via www.writetothem.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just joined it :) thanks. I may be in Spain, but I'm still a British Voter!

    ReplyDelete