EU, the ultimate statist thieves

Thursday 22 December 2011

Clearly they are superior to us plebs!

I couldn't help but notice that Britons are getting fucked yet again by that big fat "Green taxes con".. Part of the EU's DIRECT TAXATION methinks.

Anyhow, the story here

"HOLIDAY costs are set to soar following a controversial EU green tax being levied on airlines. A family of four now face an extra £80 to fly to the US following a Brussels ruling on carbon emissions, set to come into force on January 1. Yesterday the European Court of Justice imposed a new carbon-trading rule on airlines using any airport within the European Union".

No, I wouldn't prefer Disney World Paris to Disney World in Orlando! For one thing, it's full of the French, who I don't particular like... (who does?).. and for another, the weather in Florida is a huge bonus (although the smoking area's wouldn't make me particularly happy). I'd probably put up with them for the kids. Thankfully, we went years ago when flights were cheap and smokers weren't treated like lepers.

I digress...

I was just reading an interview Dan Hannan gave to Russia Today here

The bit that particularly peeved me was when he said  "It's extraordinary that my favorite story of the last commission is that Herman van Rompuy and Jose Manuel Barroso flew to the same summit in Russia in separate private jets, leaving Brussels within 4 hours of each other. Austerity is for the street ..."

Yes. It certainly is, do I say and not as I do!

BOTH UNELECTED, UNDEMOCRATIC, GREEDY PARASITES
WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE EU!

No comments:

Post a Comment