EU, the ultimate statist thieves

Monday 21 March 2011

Diana Wallis - Bitch Slap Awards #1


There seem to be alot of really stupid women in power at the moment, so being a woman, I can't get accused of being sexist like you chaps can.. My first nomination for the "Bitch Slap Award" is Diana Wallis MEP.

This is Diana Wallis MEP.

DIANA WALLIS - SNOTTY, PATRONISING WOMAN!

"As direct democracy experts begin to step up their preparations for 1 April 2012, when the first European Citizens' Initiatives can be registered, much uncertainty remains as to how the scheme will work in practice even after the adoption of a specific regulation". (Direct Democracy, what a joke)...

"We have to help the child take the first step," said UK Liberal MEP Diana Wallis during a conference organised by the European Citizen Action Service (ECAS) last week (17 March)"

Who the fuck talks like that unless you are a patronising stupid cow? I can't quite decide whether her attitude is because she is a LIBDIM or a Europhile, probably both.

Yes, I'd like to slap her one and wipe that smug smile off her face!
Source Euractiv

7 comments:

  1. Just imagine if I ran that at my place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly :)

    Nominations by email please.. I will provide the platform, your identity will remain private :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My current bête noire has to be Mary Honeyball; she has taken over from Margot Walstrom.

    Being a mere male I can not be nasty to our lady MEPs but the deluded arrogance of these women is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue,

    Candidate number 3 has to be Lucas the Green - Please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you all agree with me. You've just been dying to bitch slap some of our female politicians :)

    I don't know why females become such patronising harpies when they enter politics. It's a strange phenomena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Baroness" Ashton. Just for insulting ugly.

    ReplyDelete