EU, the ultimate statist thieves

Monday 15 February 2010

DaveWatch

I really like the way Gerald Warner writes, even more so when I agree with every word he has just written!

"The Vichy Tories are trying to gerrymander Parliament in the 'progressive' interest.


..... By public debate and persuasion, tactical voting and every device available to us, the overriding objective now must be: Stop Dave".

I'm afraid I must concur. If the Conservatives are to survive, they had better rethink their politics. Grassroots Tories are feeling deserted and betrayed.

We have three labour parties to choose from come election day.

2 comments:

  1. Sad innit? I've been a Tory for as long as I care to remember but Cameron is just not the person I want to lead them. He's wishy-washy and in my humble opinion is not a Conservative...just a pastiche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have three labour parties to choose from come election day.

    Something I've felt for some years, though I simply look at it as a single centrist authoritarian party with one large red wing slightly on the left, another large blue one slightly to the right, a smaller yellow bit just left of centre and an enormous purplish area where all three overlap.

    ReplyDelete