EU, the ultimate statist thieves

Saturday 21 February 2009

BNP Growth

I wasn't going to blog on this but I've changed my mind. I made a comment about their recent victory on Old Righties blog, just a few sentences on how I wasn't surprised at their growth. I was immediately flamed by some muslim nutter who bravely and anonymously said "You bloody Tories forever spouting England. That time is over and England is up for Islam and being taken over, just you see".

And I thought, yes... that's why the BNP membership is growing!


We are the only  country in the world that have been made to feel ashamed of flying our National Flag. The BNP are attracting people that have been made to feel that "patriotism" is a dirty word.

Some other bloggers have their own thoughts :

No comments:

Post a Comment