EU, the ultimate statist thieves

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Multimedia & Utube

Just as a quick aside. I am a multimedia fanatic and pretty much into anything that involves film/art/cartoons/graphics etc. coupled with programming. 

It's something I just fell into at my last job where I started my training (a few years ago now) to use Macromedia Flash and loved it so much I became quite obsessed (easily done).

I love to look at utube movies and often download the flv's (which are flash compatible so can be imported into the timeline for editing etc). I sometimes also convert them to avi's if I want to play them from my DVD player. This process takes quite a while and can result in massive files but I have just found a great site that does the whole thing in one fail swoop and the software is "opensource". Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment