EU, the ultimate statist thieves

Sunday 4 January 2009

Election last thing on Gordies mind!

The Independent is running a story today. Its no surprise that he stated he was not going to call an election this year, at least not to me. This man is a complete coward and knows full well that if he did take it to the polls, he'd be voted out by a landslide in favour of the Conservatives.

What did make me cringe was the accusation that he says the Conservatives are ""almost revelling in things going wrong" with the economy". Is he sick in the head? Who is revelling? We are not revelling Gordon, we are worried, we are concerned and we know you are making things worse. Your policies DO NOT WORK!

It makes me miserable to see my country at its knees... I hate what this government have done to it and unless things change, I will never return.

No comments:

Post a Comment