EU, the ultimate statist thieves

Friday 19 December 2008

Brown's Bounce Heads Downwards!

The Telegraph have a new poll.. I really didn't believe the others I must admit. I'm a normal, everyday, working person not actively engaged in politics or was really ever interested in current affairs before it all went tits up in the UK and caused me to bail. I don't know anyone thats voting labour.. not one person!

The good thing is, that people of consequence are beginning to speak out. First the Germans, then the Archbishop and now the Arabs and people DO take notice.


What The Conservatives need now is a good, clean, simple advertising campaign. Mr Cameron and Mr Osbourne are very clever gentlemen but when they speak, I can see some of my friends glazing over...


No comments:

Post a Comment