EU, the ultimate statist thieves

Sunday 27 November 2011

PLOTTING & SCHEMING - I thought things were just too quiet this week.

EU CRISIS BOMBSHELL: HOW THE EUROZONE PLANS TO SELL US OUT TO THE BANKS


I have no reason to doubt John's word on this. He has been correct in most of his assumptions and blog posts in the last year or so that I've been reading them. I only hope my little voice and blog will help spread his warning.

We are about to get sold out to the banks again. As Johns says : "Now of course, this is far from being a done deal – and if we get this news around the blogosphere (especially on the European mainland) as quickly as possible, it might turn into a self-denying prophecy"

"I would ask all who agree with the analysis – and fear this plan coming to pass – to broaden awareness of it as quickly as possible. As you know, the Guardian and the US are particular problems for me, as my comments are largely banned there. But any help anywhere with anyone to get this scam out there would be good. Thanks in advance"

Read it here

No comments:

Post a Comment