Monday, 6 June 2011

History of the Union Jack

Greys Blog


  1. Captain Haddock7 June 2011 at 10:59

    Sorry Sue ..

    But the Union Flag may only be referred to as a "Jack" when being flown from the "Jack-Staff" (in the bow) of a ship of the Royal Navy ..

    Incidentally, when the Union Flag is flown upside down it is recognised as being a distress signal ..

  2. Just something to post really. I get quite frustrated at the news. There's just so much vileness and corruption, it's difficult to choose which subject to write about.

    I'm trying to clear my head, then posting will be back to normal.

    Point taken re the video. I suggest you tell the guy who posted it on youtube where he cocked up. He might just fix it.