EU, the ultimate statist thieves

Tuesday 23 November 2010

The Trial of Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff, Day 1

This is Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff. You may have seen the post written by my fellow blogger Calling England.

She stands accused of "“denigrating religious teachings". Of course this can only mean Islam. It is the only religion that lives in fear of being criticised for its savage, barbarous, third world practises.

This is an important trial (as well as the Geert Wilders farce) that will give us an indication of our rights of free speech within the totalitarian dictatorship called the EU.

You can follow the trial at The Gates of Vienna (very apt).

I wish her well and hope that the judiciary see sense and find her not guilty.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you every success, Elisabeth, and may God bless and keep you strong in your fight against the darkness that calls itself islam.

    My thoughts and prayers are with you, as are my thanks for standing up for us.

    ReplyDelete